-Our Mission Statement-
- We at Keystone Inspection Service seek to honor God by impacting the lives of our employees, customers, and community. We believe that God owns this business and we are simply His stewards of it for a season. We want to make sure that all we do in and through the business honors Him. By the same token, we do not want to do anything that will dishonor Him. We believe that we are here, and that this business exists, for the purpose of impacting people for eternity. We believe that this is our ultimate goal.
- Integrity – We do what is right even when no one is watching. This core value comes first for a reason. Without integrity, we will not have the impact that we desire. We take this very seriously. We will extend grace when it comes to mistakes and errors, giving people a chance to grow and improve in their jobs. We are not as tolerant of violations in this area. We need to know we can trust our coworkers without question.
- Excellence – We are constantly redefining our goals, expectations, boundaries, and potential. Our teams talents and performance vary from person to person. That is normal. We simply believe that regardless of your talent or performance today, you should want to be better tomorrow. We want teammates that are constantly striving to learn and grow, improving every day!
- Employee Development – We strive to create an atmosphere that inspires and enables people to reach their full potential. As a company, we want to meet our employees where they are as they strive for excellence. Our goal is to provide the resources and inspiration required to move them forward on their path. Sometimes this means they advance within our company and sometimes it means they move on to other opportunities. Either way, we want to help!
- Spiritual Growth – We provide the opportunity for all to know God and make Him known. No one who works in our company is required to believe what we believe. However, we make it clear early on that God is the owner of our company. Therefore, all that we do centers around Him. This includes many efforts to sow seeds of faith all around through various efforts. We will not force anyone to believe, but they will certainly have opportunities to hear.
- Community Impact – We use our talents and treasures to make a difference in those who need it most. We believe we are part of the community in which we work and therefore have the responsibility to give back to that community. Whether through benevolence or sponsorships, community service or fundraising, we are going to take the time and energy to give to those who need it.
An educated homeowner is the best homeowner