-About Us-
(570) 992-6964



GIVE US 1% OF YOUR CONFIDENCE AND WE WILL EARN THE OTHER 99%



KEYSTONE INSPECTION SERVICE Performs building / home inspections in Eastern Pennsylvania.



KEYSTONE INSPECTION SERVICE is a family owned company built on strong Christian values. We have been in the building / home inspection business in Pennsylvania since 1988 and have performed over 70,000 inspections for more than 50,000 clients. We are a full time, full service building / home inspection company committed to providing our client with an honest, objective evaluation of the condition of the home and its major systems.



KEYSTONE INSPECTION SERVICE is a multi building/home inspector firm. Our building / home inspectors bring to the organization a variety of experience and specializations including engineering, construction, and environmental, thereby enabling us to provide you with the "right" inspector for your building / home inspection.



KEYSTONE INSPECTION SERVICE knows and understands the time constraints sometimes imposed in a real estate transaction, and will make every effort to meet your deadline. We will not promise you delivery of a service we cannot provide.


KEYSTONE INSPECTION SERVICE highly recommends that you attend the building / home inspection and, in order to accommodate your schedule, we inspect 7 days a week. We will provide you with a computer generated report - complete with color photos and inspection highlights - posted for you on an exclusive secure website the next business day. In addition, our inspectors are available to answer your questions long after the day of the building / home inspection. Once you have used our services you become a customer for life!
























Allentown PA home inspectors, Easton PA Home Inspectors, Bethlehem PA Home Inspectors, Lehigh Valley PA Home Inspectors, Northampton PA Home Inspectors, Quakertown PA Home Inspectors, Stroudsburg PA Home Inspectors, Windgap PA Home Inspectors, Mount Pocono PA Home Inspectors, Reading PA Home Inspectors, Bushkill PA Home Inspectors, Scranton PA Home Inspectors, Lehighton PA Home Inspectors, Carbon County PA Home Inspectors, Pike County PA Home Inspectors, Wayne County PA Home Inspectors, Monroe County PA Home Inspectors, Lehigh Valley Home Inspectors, Bucks County Home Inspectors, Burks County Home Inspectors, Pennsylvania Home Inspectors, Home Inspectors in Easton PA, Home Inspectors in Allentown PA, Home Inspectors in Bethlehem PA, Home Inspectors in Quakertown PA, Home Inspectors in Stroudsburg PA.
Choosing a Home Inspector | Realtor Tips for Clients | Employment Opportunities
About Keystone | Sitemap | Links | Mail Call | Contact Us
Powered and Hosted By C.P.R., Inc.®
Home inspectors in Stroudsburg PA, Home inspectors in Easton PA, Home inspectors in Bethlehem PA, Home inspectors in Quakertown PA, Home inspectors in Coopersburg PA, Home inspectors in Scranton PA, Home inspectors in Allentown PA, Home inspectors in Lackawanna County PA, Home inspectors in Hazleton PA, Stroudsburg PA home inspectors, Allentown PA home inspectors, Easton PA home inspectors, Coopersburg PA home inspectors, Scranton PA home inspectors, Lackawanna County PA home inspectors,Bucks County PA Home Inspectors, Pike County PA home inspectors, Monroe County PA home inspectors, Lehigh Valley PA home inspectors, Macungie PA home inspectors, Hazleton PA home inspectors, Inspectors in Hazleton PA, Inspectors in Macungie PA.